Making things that are functional and beautiful can be a daily reminder that life is beautiful. It brings joy and a feeling of accomplishment to make something yourself. As a Creative Coach, I support individuals in realizing their creative aspirations.
- I provide personalized, one-on-one sessions in the Boulder area.
- A phone consultation prior to our first meeting helps me design your first session.
- All materials are provided and included in the cost of the session.
- Options of art materials include watercolor, collage, pen and ink, needle felting, embroidery, sewing, knitting, crochet, and polymer clay bead-making.
- Sessions last from 60-75 minutes and cost $75.
- Sessions are outdoors with physical distancing and face masks.
- Send me a message at email@example.com for more information or to schedule your session.